Friday 29 November 2013

Christmas Robin

I've just returned from the Stampin' Up! Annual European Convention in Manchester.  It was amazing,  there were around 700 demonstrators from 5 countries and we spent 2 days enjoying demonstrations from our top crafters, business sessions and technique classes. 
The classes plus display boards inspired me to build my business and engage with my customers as much as I can.  To this end I have started to publish a monthly newsletter and aim to post on my blog at least once a week.
Today I am sharing a card that I made at my Christmas workshop earlier this month. 
The card is a side step fold, and uses papers from the season of style dsp stack along with the wishing you stamp set, both from the seasonal catalogue.  Our inks are cherry cobbler and old olive.
The cutie Robin made using the ever versatile owl builder punch - is there anything it can't be used for!

No comments:

Post a Comment