Tuesday 29 October 2013

O Holy Night

This is another of the cards the ladies made at my Christmas stamp a stack class.

It uses the main stamp from the "O holy night" set.  I fell in love with this set the moment I first saw it in the seasonal catalogue.  It uses the lyrics of traditional carols alongside festive sentiments in a really modern style.  The perfect combination!

I have used the winter frost dsp stack as my colour inspiration,  taking smoky slate as my cardbase, island indigo for the mat and stamped in coastal cabana and island indigo inks. 

I have finished it off with a small rhinestone and a couple of strips of the silver glimmer paper.  This is fantastic value at £4.50 for 5 12"x12" sheets.  It is super sparkly,  doesn't leave a trail of glitter every time you touch it and a little bit goes a long way!

No comments:

Post a Comment