Sunday 29 September 2013

Christmas workshop

Just a very quick post today.   We have just come home from an amazing family holiday in Florida so crafting has definitely been on the back burner this month.  But more about that in a minute - our Christmas workshop booking closes soon and we have a couple of places available so if you wanted to come you need to book asap.  Check the events page or email me to find out more.

Back to my holiday!  

I did manage to sneak into Michaels a couple of times - it was brilliant but Halloween is such a big holiday for the USA and Christmas supplies were not really available. I would have loved some festive papers. 

I did accidentally buy a couple of items - a gorgeous Halloween wreath kit and a complete scrapbook kit.
The scrapbook was my husband's idea - not that he realised that was what he was describing.  I have no idea at all how to make one so I bought a kit to get me started.  I'm looking forward to picking out the photos we are going to use and we've kept tickets,  maps etc to include.  We are making it for our little boy to remind him of all the fun we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment