Friday 5 July 2013

A little birthday something

I got my new in colour bundle of ink and cardstock and I could not wait to make something.
It is my (almost) ) sister-in-law's birthday and I decided to make her my guinea-pig!

The colours are crisp cantaloupe and very vanilla for the cardstock.   Then I've used crisp cantaloupe,  strawberry slush,  pistachio pudding and baked brown sugar inks.
I've teamed this up with the ever popular papillon potpourri stamp set and coordinating elegant butterfly punch.   My lovely "L" was cut with the alphabet bigz die and the edges distressed using a sponge dauber and some baked brown sugar ink.
I've added a little bling with pearls and rhinestones - it is for a birthday after all!  Then I just popped it all into a picture frame minus the glass. Voilà!

No comments:

Post a Comment