Sunday 28 April 2013

Stealth Crafting

This week has been manic, I had a huge Stampin' Up!  order to place but before I decided to review the list of retiring products to make sure I didn't miss out on anything that I really love!  This took me days of deliberating, so I haven't had much opportunity to create.

This morning my opportunity presented itself, whilst my husband was having a lie-in and the little boy was napping, so I got stuck into my craft boxes.

I wanted to use my elegant butterfly punch (I don't feel like I've given it much love) and floral district designer series paper.  I thought that I would keep it simple and make a few cards to take into work to sell.




Cardstock: whisper white
Paper: Floral District
Other: elegant butterfly punch, rhinestones, ribbon and buttons  (tangerine tango and tempting turquoise)



paper: floral district
Ink: melon mambo and rich razzleberry.
Cardstock: whisper white, daffodil delight.
Stamps: create a cupcake, betsy's blossoms.
Other: pearl embellishments.


Cardstock: whisper white, rich razzleberry
Paper: floral distict
Ink: daffodil delight
Other: ribbon in daffodil delight, pearl embellishments.


Cardstock: whisper white, old olive, daffodil delight
Paper: floral district
Ink: tangerine tango
Other: ribbon in tangerine tango, mini brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment